2010年7月14日 星期三

my blog homework





The first step to apply science and technology must have the basic operation ability.When I teach I will use the computer and the teaching software.And using the electronic tabula rasa and the projecting camera present the course content.

Digital camera, cell phone,and the computer are universal products now. How to use the music and the multimedia to manufacture the curriculum is what I want to study.

Before teaching the new unit, I will leave a preparing lesson list and have student to preview.
At the end of the course, I will give them an examination to evalutate .

Our school's funds are limited, we only have computer classes twice a weeek. Because student’s abilities vary; therefore, I will let the student use the electronic tabula rasa to learn and motivate them.

5 則留言:

LuLu 提到...

How to use the music and the multimedia to manufacture the curriculum is what I want to study, too. Do you know any good software which we can buy? (by Veronica)

Amber 提到...

HellO Veronica:
I have ever used software is 繪聲繪影.I forgot the english name.I think that is old. MediaChance Multimedia Builder v4.9.8 is newer than that,but Ihave not used.

sandy 提到...

It is Really great! You already use electronic tabula rasa in teaching, my school have not used it yet, but believe that soon will use the teaching tools.

Calli Lin 提到...

Dear Amber:
I am also eager to learn how to apply multimedia to classes. I am sure we can enrich our knowledge of technology by studying hard together.

Eva 提到...

You have sufficient knowledge in computer.You can use multimedia in your class.I think you will be popular to students.They love it.