2010年7月21日 星期三

Databases and Spreadsheets


In my school we use the administrative system to handle student academic information on a variety of statuses. I execute a program having a stored procedure in the database.I can delete the specified record from a table or view. I can update the specified record in a table or view.My students can use the Internet. I think they seldom use the database.
I use the spreadsheet to do height and weight measurement, visual inspection of records every semester. After eating lunch in school, my students will brush their teeth. They must record it on a spreadsheet by themselves.
Databases are very useful tools. It is helpful for teaching.

1 則留言:

sandy 提到...

Amber:
My school also makes a list to count after the student lunch, the situation of the student cleans the teeth, that is important.Thank you for you.