2010年8月2日 星期一

Multimedia


Before teach the new unit in the Mandarin section I will play with the animation into a summary. Using the projector shows the curriculum of DVD-ROM. Sometimes use the Internet to search for additional explanation. When I was teaching math I will use electronic tabula rasa so that students have the opportunity to operate.It can see whether students understand the course content. I am a class tutor teaching every new class for two years.When I take a new class I always help them take pictures.
The photos of the two years were produced discs before the end of the semester. Use a video camera to record students’s theatrical performances. Produced disc as a gift given to them.
Multimedia teaching in my class uses almost every day . Therefore, multi-media teaching for me has been a great help.

4 則留言:

Ishtar 提到...

Multimedia is very convenient for both teachers and students. It can record students learning process.

Mei

Eva 提到...

You use different multimedia skills to teach. It's wonderful to use multimedia in class. Students love it and I love it too.

Rachel 提到...

Taking pictures by digital carama and collect them into a DVD to be a gift is very meanful.They can remember their childhood by this collection.

Amy 提到...

I like the way you do to your class, which is taking pictures of class activities and collecting them as a gift when students are graudate.
Students will remenber you and whole class,and it is a memory forever.