2010年8月13日 星期五

portfolio

In the beginning of each new semester, I always ask students to prepare a file folder. It is a purposeful collection of student work that exhibits the student’s efforts, progress, and achievements of the curriculum. I also have an electronic file. It includes principle for judging merits, evidence of a student’s self-reflection. In this new era of performance assessment, portfolios can enhance the assessment process by revealing a range of skills and understandings one students' parts; support instructional goals; reflect change and growth over a period of time; encourage student, teacher, and parent reflection; and provide for continuity in education from one year to the next. That will be my goal to be done.

If I were granted$20,000 I would use it to buy interactive whiteboards and for each student a laptop computer. My school has many poor students they can’t afford to buy a computer. It is increasingly commonplace in schools to use interactive whiteboards. To use IBW learning is very interesting for students. It will be a very happy thing for me if I can help students to learn.

沒有留言: